March – September
October – March
September 19 – 23 for Alumni only
October 3 – 7
• Develop your own, authentic leadership style and increase your impact.
• Achieve results faster while diminishing energy-drains.
• Know your leadership purpose and what it is you desire to lead.
• Increase your executive presence.
• Become known for your vision and ideas.
• Grow into a natural influencer and motivational leader.
• Develop skills in delivering powerful TED-style talks.
• Develop a balanced leadership style where both your masculine and feminine strengths are present.
• Gain renewed energy, a positive mindset and greater charisma.
Carla Clarissa’s Latest Blogs
What Women Are Saying
This leadership program is truly unique in that it does not ‘just talk’ about feminine leadership but it lets you ‘experience it’ through the fantastic guidance of Carla and the deep connects made with sisters also following the program.
Ingrid Kersten, Managing Director Energy – Accenture
Carla Clarissa’s journey brought me (back) to the essence of my power. I am ready to continue to conquer the world as a female leader.
Nancy Kabalt-Groot, Board-member, Entrepreneur in the sustainable economy
By far the most valuable and insightful training program I’ve ever done. And it was a pleasure all the way!
Kirsten Wilkeshuis, PLV Directeur Netbeheer Nederland
“It’s only from her wholeness that a woman can become the leader she was born to be.”
🔅Founder of The Women’s Leadership Program
🔅Sister and business coach for women who want to make a difference!