Explore the Feminine side of Leadership with an intimate group of women leaders
Brussels March 5th and 6th
DO YOU HEAR THE CALL?
Do you hear the call for more balanced leadership? The call to embrace your feminine leadership qualities? And learn to lead from a place of wholeness where both your masculine and feminine traits are equally visible in your leadership?
Sonia Herrero and I invite you to join our retreat and explore the feminine side of leadership with a small group of like-minded women.
Feminine leadership is about the ability to bring purpose into your organization, the ability to listen to the language of your emotions and your body, and to embody a leadership style where there is room for both your undeniable power as well as your sincere vulnerability.
If you notice a tendency to reject the feminine part of who you are, maybe out of fear of not being taken seriously or if you feel a longing to bring your feminine strengths to the next level, this retreat is designed for you!
- Do you aspire a (bigger) leadership role without ‘masculinizing’ yourself?
- Have you been ‘one of the guys’ during your career and do you now long to become more balanced and authentic as a leader? Where both your masculine ánd feminine strengths are valued and developed?
- Do you want to learn how to change and transform your business and the people with your leadership presence?
- Do you desire to become a ‘femme inspiratrice’? A woman who inspires growth and has the gift to raise people to new heights?
- Do you feel exhausted, unvalued and not seen for what you’ve to bring into your leadership?
Would you love to join? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You were never meant to play the game. You were meant to change the game!
We are not going to teach you how to ‘play the game’. Or telling you to ‘man-up’, or that you have to make ‘tough decisions’ and ‘sacrifices’. Because that’s not true. What is true is that women become inspiring, charismatic and purpose-driven leaders when they’ve learned how to connect and lead from their feminine power. And with their masculine and feminine strengths in balance hold the power to ‘change the game’.
During the Feminine Leadership Retreat you will learn to:
- Develop your own, authentic leadership style aligned with all the natural gifts & competencies that you have as a woman
- Learn how to achieve the same results while diminishing energy-drains
- Tools to skillfully navigate the concrete challenges women face in the workplace
- Incorporate intuition, vulnerability, empathy, humanity and collaboration into your leadership style
- Increase your executive presence without having to talk and behave like a man
- Tools to integrate your masculine and feminine leadership qualities to create synergy and better business outcome
The retreat is residential. We will meet outside of Brussels, in a beautiful place in nature. We will spend 1,5 days working and sharing with other women who are also in leadership positions. Our groups are kept small (only up to 12 women) to ensure one-on-one conversation, rich dialogue, and time for your personal questions.
We will use different methods:
- One online group coaching session before the retreat
- Teaching sessions by retreat facilitators Carla and Sonia
- Individual reflection and time to do exercises on your own
- Practical exercises using movement, meditation, and similar tools to help you experience what feminine leadership means.
- Peer-to-peer support: there will be moments in which you will get guidance on how to work in pairs and support each other.
- Sharing circles: during the retreat you will be invited to connect with other business women in a very personal and intimate setting in order to share related experiences, challenges, and questions you may have.
After the retreat you will also:
- Receive one online group coaching session in order to follow up on the things that you discovered during the retreat.
- Be able to join our community of like-minded women leaders and benefit from further input and support from other participants and from us.
The retreat will start on Thursday the 5th of March at 14.00 and end on Friday the 6th of March at 17.00.
We will follow this timetable:
- 13.00 – – 14.00. Arrival
- 14.00 – 18.00. Group session
- 18.00 – -19.30. Dinner
- 19.30 – -21:30. Evening gathering
- 9:30 – -13.00. Group session
- 13:00 – -14:30. Lunch
- 14:30 – – 17.00. Group session and closing
We will meet at Konigsteen, a beautiful and very inspiring place in nature only 40 minutes outside of Brussels.
Konigsteen is located here:
1880 Kapelle op-den Bos
Here you can find out how to get there.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 1,5 day personal guidance and coaching from Sonia Herrero and Carla Clarissa.
- Two group coaching calls.
- The use of the house, garden and meeting room.
- Healthy vegetarian food: dinner on Thursday, breakfast and lunch on Friday
- 1 night accommodation in single rooms.
- Support and personal guidance from Sonia and Carla, two very experienced leadership coaches.
- Transportation to the retreat.
- Evening drinks
Price: €750,- including VAT for individuals, subject to VAT for companies
Early bird: 680 Euro if you book before the 30th of January, including VAT for individuals, subject to VAT for companies
Please email me to reserve your place now paying €220
(and pay the remaining amount before the 15.02.2020).
I’m the Founder of The Women’s Leadership Program, the owner of a Journey to Wholeness® and a women’s leadership expert and coach. My clients come from a diverse range of companies such as ABN-AMRO, Accenture, Ernst & Young, FrieslandCampina, KPN, TenneT.
I hold a MSc. in Management from Nyenrode University and twenty years experience in the corporate world. I started My career as a management consultant at EY, followed by managerial and change leadership roles in the energy sector. I studied ‘Coaching for Leadership and Professional Development’ at The Tavistock Institute in London and am a certified Deep Coaching (and Enneagram) Professional from DCI in San Francisco. I speak at conferences about Women, Leadership and the Will to Make a Difference.
Sonia Herrero is a Feminine Leadership expert, executive coach, trainer and speaker. She has worked extensively with international clients including Airbnb, eBay, the European Commission, Amnesty International, and the Swiss Government.
As a certified ICF coach, she combines almost 20 years of experience in professional organisations with over five years of personal experience running her own consultancy company and working with clients around the world in English, German, French and Spanish. She has been awarded two master level degrees in International and Human Rights Law. As a facilitator and trainer, she specialises in topics of Diversity & Inclusion, Unconscious Gender Bias, and Feminine Leadership, focusing on developing female leaders and social entrepreneurs. Sonia lives in Berlin with her partner and two children and she is originally from Spain.
FEMININE LEADERSHIP RETREAT DETAILS
Event dates: March 5th and 6th
Time: Starting March 5th at 2pm until March 6th at 5pm
Location: Brussels Region
Price: €750,- including VAT for individuals, subject to VAT for companies Early bird: 680 Euro if you book before the 30th of January, including VAT for individuals, subject to VAT for companies
I hope to welcome you on our Feminine Leadership Retreat!
Please email me at email@example.com.