A deep dive into the Journey to Wholeness: the foundation of The Women’s Leadership Program
ONLINE on August 20
WHAT IS THE INSPIRATION DAY?
The Inspiration Day is where you learn about a Woman’s Journey to Wholeness® and how this journey unfolds your authentic leadership presence. I’ll take you on a deep dive into the foundation of The Women’s Leadership Program. This program is not your ordinary female leadership development program. This is about you connecting to your own, authentic leadership presence. It’s about you becoming real, courageous and charismatic. It’s about you owning your strength, your wisdom and your femininity.
- Do you aspire a (bigger) leadership role without ‘masculinizing’ yourself?
- Have you been ‘one of the guys’ during your career and do you now long to become more balanced and authentic as a leader? Where both your masculine ánd feminine strengths are valued and developed?
- Do you want to learn how to change and transform your business and the people with your leadership presence?
- Do you desire to become a ‘femme inspiratrice’? A woman who inspires growth and has the gift to raise people to new heights?
- Do you feel exhausted, unvalued and not seen for what you’ve to bring into your leadership?
This is not your ordinary female leadership development program.
I am not going to teach you how to ‘play the game’. I am not going to tell you to ‘man-up’, or that you have to make ‘tough decisions’ and ‘sacrifices’. Because that’s not true. What is true is that women become inspiring, charismatic and purpose-driven leaders when they’ve learned how to connect and lead from their feminine power. And with their masculine and feminine strengths in balance hold the power to ‘change the game’.
During the Inspiration Day you will:
- Raise your self-awareness and your ability to ground yourself deep inside your body from where presence and radiance rises.
- Begin to connect to your inner authority from where self-worth, self-confidence, and a natural outer authority rises.
- Start to experience inside your body how it feels when your masculine and feminine energies are balanced.
I help you to move beyond adopting the standard masculine leadership model and develop your own, authentic leadership style. With room for your undeniable power and your sincere vulnerability. It’s you being authentic and true to who you are that ultimately will inspire the people around you to show up with their true selves also.
An important aspect of the Foundation Course is that you will deeply connect with other business women who also feel a longing to lead and make a difference while staying true to who they are. Here you will share related experiences, challenges, and questions in a women’s leadership circle that is fueled with unconditional love and support.
I am the founder of Carla Clarissa ‘Unfolding a woman’s leadership presence’. Women who have worked with me experience my programs and guidance as very challenging, yet filled with warmth and personal support. What drives me is the impact that happens when a group of empowered women come together, inspire each other, and stand up in their natural leadership presence. They ignite positive transformations in all areas of their lives. They elevate their families, communities, and organisations. I am a graduate of the Nyenrode Business University and studied Coaching for Leadership and Professional Development at The Tavistock Institute in the UK. I am also a certified Deep Coaching Practitioner and Enneagram Coach from the Deep Coaching Institute in San Fransisco, CA.
“There is a direct connection between the presence a woman brings into her leadership and her inherent sense of self-worth. It’s my purpose to grow a woman’s self-worth so her leadership presence may rise.”
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Inspiration Day is a very intensive yet energizing online workshop for women who desire to have a deeper impact. It’s offered as one-day online intensive for women leaders and professionals. Available in both Dutch and English.
The Inspiration Day is hosted for one full day. Starting on 10am and ending on 5pm. The online workshop is hosted via Zoom.
Course content of the Inspiration Day
- Introduction into the Journey to Wholeness®: a leadership development process designed by Carla Clarissa which is the foundation of The Women’s Leadership Program.
- Raise your self-awareness: with help of the female archetypes of “Goddesses in Everywoman”, women learn to know themselves better and discover which of their inner strengths are most activated, which ones still slumber and where they can find their personal growth.
- Learn to process emotions and listen to the wisdom that’s underneath them so you can clarify what you stand for and increase your impact.
- Learn what charisma really is and how to claim it for yourself.
Join one of my Online Inspiration Days €125,-
I hope to welcome you on one of my Inspiration Days! Please hit the button below to reserve your spot and let me know which of the available dates you prefer!
WHAT WOMEN ARE SAYING
By far the most valuable and insightful training program I’ve ever done. And it was a pleasure all the way!
Kirsten Wilkeshuis, PLV Directeur Netbeheer Nederland.
The female body has direct access to specific feminine powers like the power to create, the power to transform and the power to inspire. Learning how to connect to these powers has given me as a leader much more presence. Carla Clarissa created an impressive journey which I highly recommend!
Sandra van Rijswijk, COO at The Medical Export Group
In The Women’s Leadership Program I’ve found an inner strength and a deeply grounded sense of self-worth that has transformed the way I look at myself. I now acknowledge the value I bring into my relationships and into my leadership.
Iris van Diest, Vendor Lease professional ABN-AMRO Lease
INSPIRATION DAY DETAILS
Event dates Inspiration Days are hosted on the following dates:
June 4 | August 27
Time: 10am – 5pm
Price: €125,- including VAT
I hope to welcome you on one of the Inspiration Days! Please hit the button below to reserve your spot and let me know which of the available dates you prefer!