In all my programs you will connect with other business women who feel a longing to lead and make a difference, who desire to connect to their natural leadership presence and who want to stay true to who they are. Here you will share related experiences, challenges and questions in a women’s leadership circle that is fueled with unconditional love and support. And this doesn’t stop at the end of a program!
Community of Women Leaders
Carla Clarissa’s Alumni Community is a very active community of women business leaders who, under my guidance, continue to inspire each other to grow, take on new challenges and move out of the comfort zone. All of this while staying true to who they are and the kind of leader they desire to be. Unlike some other business networks the women in this community bring unconditional love and amazing support to each other. There is truly an awesome sisterhood spirit among these women!
Sisterhood is at the heart of our alumni community. Sisterhood is a bond. A bond of unconditional love and support between women. It means that your sisters got your back when you’re soul searching and suddenly find yourself in the darkest places. It means another woman is here for you, not to judge you, not to pretend she has all the answers, but with faith that the answer you’re looking for is inside yourself. She tells you you’re perfect in every way. That’s the spirit in our alumni community.
After any one of my programs you’ll become a member of Carla Clarissa’s Alumni Community.
In the Alumni Community you will:
- Deeply connect with other business women who also feel a longing to lead and make a difference. Share related experiences, challenges and questions in order to learn, support ánd inspire each other.
- As an Alumnus you’ll receive weekly coaching challenges from me in your mailbox to further nurture your leadership development.
- As an Alumnus you’ve access to all my meditations and visualizations with regular new ones added on soundcloud.com.
- Each quarter I host Alumni Gatherings to challenge and support your ongoing personal development journey.
- I invite all alumni to a truly inspiring event for women leaders called the “Graduation Ceremony of The Women’s Leadership Program”. In this ceremony women who have joined my five-month leadership development program have learned to give a TED-style speech that captures audiences. They will practice this in a speech about their own personal development journey. It’s real and it’s pure and you’ll definitely be touched and inspired!
Upcoming events for the Alumni Community
Alumni Gathering | March 22nd 2019 | 3pm – 8pm
Through Alumni Gatherings we continue to invest in our development as leaders. To grow our character, charisma and authenticity. During the Alumni Gathering we reconnect, reflect and re-energize ourselves. We’ll deepen our self-awareness and repeat the practices learned in one of the programs.
note: I only work individually with alumni.
After joining any of my programs you can also work with me one-on-one and continue your personal development in an individual setting.
Graduation Ceremony of The Women’s Leadership Program | June 28th 2019 | 3pm-6pm
Alumni are invited as guests on the Graduation Ceremony. During this ceremony women who have joined my leadership development program will give a TED-style speech about their own personal development journey. It’s real and it’s pure and you’ll definitely be touched and inspired!